Monday, November 22, 2010

Pretty as a picture


I look at the fall colors all around. Thanksgiving is mere hours away now and yet Advent is about to begin. It sneaks up on us!

Psalms 34: 1-8

1. Of David, when he feigned madness before Abimelech, who forced him to depart.
2. I will bless the LORD at all times; praise shall be always in my mouth.
3. My soul will glory in the LORD that the poor may hear and be glad.
4. Magnify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
5. I sought the LORD, who answered me, delivered me from all my fears.
6. Look to God that you may be radiant with joy and your faces may not blush for shame.
7. In my misfortune I called, the LORD heard and saved me from all distress.
8. The angel of the LORD, who encamps with them, delivers all who fear God.

I am praying to see his mercy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...