Monday, June 7, 2010

Completing Him Challenge!

I am so excited to be linking up with Courtney's Women Living Well blog and the Completing Him Challenge! Please join us!


I've included this video where Courtney explains the reason for this challenge (hopefully I embedded it right.) I am so excited to start this one! I am praising God every day that he has brought me to this place where I am seeking the knowledge to become a better wife, to truly complete my husband! I have not always been in this place where I am focusing on his needs. I pray for forgiveness often for the days/weeks/months/years that I was so selfish in my marriage.

1 comment:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Jules - I have a niece with that name - such a pretty name! I am so glad you are joining the challenge. I enjoyed looking over your past posts on marriage and I prayed for your marriage as I read. May God bless you on this journey this summer!
Much Love,
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...