Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wysteria

It is such a beautiful day outside! I've been mowing and clipping and thinking about climbing up to clean the gutters. My wysteria is blooming and smelling delicious! I could stay in the yard for hours.

There is a stray cat that has found a way under our back porch. Jude (the puppy) freaks out and tries to dig under the porch to get him. So, I've opened the basement door and filled the hole. Hopefully the kitty will find a new home so I can quit babysitting the dog to keep him from tearing up the flowerbed!

Casey had two of her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. She's doing remarkably well today.

I have cooled off a bit and am headed back outside for a while :-)

2 comments:

Daily Grace said...

Sounds like a perfect day! And your wysteria photo is beautiful!

God bless

Suzanne said...

Hi, Jules! How are you, dear? I've been quite bad about coming by to visit, but just wanted to let you know that I had a chance to today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...