Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I feel like I've gone into hibernation mode. Even though we've had the internet back I'm just not tempted by it so much this week. Of course the kids are home and stuck inside. They are sick of the snow and don't even want to play in it :-) So.. they are on the computer more than usual.

We are expecting 6-10 more inches today and tonight







The last one was done with water, food coloring and a spray bottle! The Kroger picture shows that the mounds of snow are almost as tall as the stop lights... I love snow though so bring it on!

I have nothing deep to say. I've not been to Mass in 2 weeks as we have gotten over 30 inches of snow in two weekends. I miss it, I miss class and honestly I think SAD has set in! haha

3 comments:

Mary N. said...

Julia,
You must stop praying for snow. You obviously have God's ear, but enough is enough :) Did I mention that we are getting snow tomorrow, too? Snow means no school. No school means mommy doesn't get her wednesday off. Mommy NEEDS her wednesday off, so you must stop praying for snow [lol].

Thou Art Jules said...

haha! We didn't get much this time but honestly I don't know how they are going to have school any time soon. Even if the roads are clear, there is so much snow that the buses couldn't possibly make the turns...

I think I need a Wednesday off too! The neighborhood kids gather here and when I try to send mine to someone elses house it never works!

Mary N. said...

Luckily, we didn't get too much either so I got my day off:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...