Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pure as the driven snow? is that how the saying goes? cuz that doesnt make sense! lol

We have the most beautiful, pure, soft and fluffy 9 inches of snow I have ever seen! I love the way the world changes when blanketed with snow. Not just visually but it seems to feel different and it definitely sounds different! Now to figure out if we can make it to church and if CCD is cancelled...

I have been doing some research into my options with pursuing a degree. While I am definitely looking forward to being able to teach classes at church, I would also like to be able to make a living through this as well. So I am continuing to pray and research. I am going to a pathways training in April. I am excited about all of these ideas!

And yes, as of bedtime last night... Hubby is going to RCIA and Mass with us :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

IDK if your state has something similar, but in Florida we have a program that allows people who have a bachelor's degree program to take a certificate (around 24 to 30 credit hours) which allows students a chance to take the teaching exam and become certified.

Something to keep in mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...