Monday, February 1, 2010

Glory be

..To the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit! During my last appointment with Deacon Jim we were finishing up the paperwork for the annulment and it asked a few questions about your current spouse. One was if they are planning to become Catholic... Kevin was originally going through RCIA with me in 2006 but had actually told me that he had no desire to go to church in recent months. So, I prayed, I continued to invite him on Sundays (but never nagged) and shared things with him that were interesting about Mass or class etc.

Last Tuesday when Fr. Burt asked him if he was Catholic I was shocked that he replied "not yet!"

So today I told him about the question and he said "yes" that he planned to join. Not only that but this year Lord willing!!!

I'm trying not to be too excited as I don't want to scare him off but it gives me such hope :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...