Monday, December 14, 2009

Fearless!


I finally had the chance to read the much anticipated book Fearless by Max Lucado! I was so excited about reading this book. It was one that I saw and immediately wanted. It called to me from bookshelves all over town! Mainly I suppose this anticipation comes from the subject. We all suffer from and battle with fears. Whether it is about our children, spouses, finances and the list goes on and on. It is wonderful to remember that we have a partner in our journey.


Max Lucado manages to use real life situations that are easy to relate to for people of all ages and status. He uses examples that are so easy for the reader to climb right into. Many books cannot provide stories or examples that you can relate to in present times. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone! This is lighter reading as it’s not exactly study material. You don’t have to think too hard in order to grasp the concepts and reap the rewards of this good read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...