Monday, December 20, 2010

What's wrong with wings?

It all started so innocently.


The boys and I visited my Mother in Law in the hospital. Because we were going to be close by, Kevin asked me to come have lunch with him at work.

If you've been around long, you know that I battle with anxiety. However, I really don't like to say no EVERY time. So, we went! We ordered an appetizer sampler and had a nice lunch.

Fast forward (it's 3am now...)



The toilet is not my friend! Brandon and I have been awful sick since about 9:00 tonight. For me it just got really bad around 1am. The only thing that we ate (and nobody else did) was the wings in the sampler. Therefore, the wings must be the culprit. The bad thing is... they were good! How was I to know?

Yuck!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh nooooo! I feel so sorry for you. I got food poisoning from chicken once, and I was so sick. I didn't feel back to normal until a week later. It was years before I would order chicken at a restaurant again.

Praying yours is much lighter, and that your back on your feet (or, um, out of the bathroom) soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...