Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FOUL!

OK, just for the record... it wasn't the chicken! The terrible sickness that brought me to my knees for 48 hours turns out to be a stomach bug. "How does she know this?" you may ask.

Well, there are 5 of us in the household. 2 of us were initially sick. We were the two who ate the "dreaded" chicken wings. It was only logical to conclude that this was the source of our misery. Bright and early this morning however I was awoken with a cry "Mommy......" and soon found David and hubby and now Katelin all unwell!

So, I have gathered all of my "work" items into the dining room, prepared glasses of gingerale overflowing with ice and doled out Pepto like a pro.

Now we wait for the day to see what it will bring. Hopefully it doesn't re-circulate and we'll all be over it soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...