Friday, December 10, 2010

Between the Page


Do you ever wonder where to place your priorities? I don't mean God, husband and family. I'm talking other things. I've been posting on this blog and going through this wonderful journey for quite a while now.

I'm sure some of you who've been here since the beginning have noticed the changes as I've posted less and reviewed books more. I'm always afraid that the people who want to read the posts might be sick of the book reviews and vice versa.

To combat this nagging feeling... I've opened a new blog specificially for my book reviews! If you are interested in following my book reviews, please visit http://www.betweenthepage.com/ and add me there! I'll be excited now to keep things separated :-)

Blessings!
Jules

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...