Saturday, December 11, 2010

Are we too busy?


 The tree is trimmed (as good as it's gonna get this year!) and now we've moved on to children begging me to wrap presents! lol

I've been baking and making peppermint bark and chocolate covered pretzels. It's been yummy! Of course there is nothing left to share outside of the house because they are eating it as fast as I can make it! I'll have to make some for teachers and the mail lady while the kids are at school this week.

All of this hustle and bustle is costly though...

My husband informed me today that I interrupt him. A LOT...

and guess what...

I DO!

::sigh::

I interrupt him. A LOT!

I don't know why I do it. I mean sometimes it's because well.. he's rather long winded. But, it's rude and I have to stop. So, I've made a conscious effort to pay attention to each person as they talk to me. I tend to space out sometimes and I tend to multi-tast like I do on the computer. It doesn't work. It leaves the other person feeling as though you aren't paying attention.

Guess what...

I'M NOT!

yikes!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...