Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love

Just for the record tonight...

I love my husband!!!

Not for any particular reason but yet for every reason :-)

He just returned home from a business trip to Vegas (where he called me often enough that I felt secure!)

I've been unable to get online like I usually do because my laptop finally died on me so he bought me a new one for our anniversary even though it's not here yet!

Because he rubs my back

He puts up with my snarky comments

He runs to the store to get me soda and chocolate (for hormones) at 10:45pm

He compliments my cooking

He watches the same movies over and over again (like A Few Good Men for the second time in the last week)

But, he's all mine and I am so thankful for him!

I would post a picture but I don't have any loaded on this NEW laptop yet! :-D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...