Saturday, October 30, 2010

When you want to give up...


"I give up!"



2 Chronicles 15:7 But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded."


How many times are we tempted to give up? For me it doesn't happen often but when it does, it really sneaks up and knocks me for a loop! I believe when we get close to something God has really laid out for us, doubt sneaks in just like a snake slithers.


I am finally beginning to realize that when I am tackled by defeat it means I am most likely right around the corner from something huge and something wonderful! Sometimes there is no fanfare. It may be a subtle breakthrough. It may be a step toward a goal that I wont even realize until later but I can be sure that it is something!


Now, sometimes you do have to know when to fold your hand. However, when it sneaks up on you, beware!
 
Tell us something that you almost gave up on that ended up turning out to be wonderful!
 
Photo Credit: Schlusselbein

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...