Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Casting Stones



This has been on my mind for personal reasons and I've been grappling with it for days. We all judge others. I know this. None of us are perfect. I try very hard not to judge but I know it's there when I least expect it.

I don't have any biblical information though I would love to hear any that you may have. I've read and read the Good Word and gleaned so much information but most effectively was Romans 14. I'd like to share my thoughts and feelings and I would love to hear from my readers!

I am a pretty easy going person. I know that people make mistakes and I make them too. I've always felt that I had an unusual ability to empathize with others and their situations. Now, I don't always do this but I sure do try! I can understand where you are coming from, how you reached that point and even why you react a certain way.

I have always tried to spend time in contemplation before I react to any given situation. Of course this isn't always possible. Sometimes you have to react instantly. Anyway.... I have a hard time with people who cannot do this. With people who are quick to judge and condemn. So, there is a group I have trouble with and need to work on that! lol

A situation arose recently that truly tested my ability to remain calm, tactful and use God given grace. I've always know that pardon cannot be given unless there is something to pardon. Pardoning someone who refuses to pardon others is my weakness currently.

Does this make any sense!?

I placed the pictures of stones above because stones hurt even if they are disquised as love or joy or hugs. I suppose all things can be used for good or bad depending on the situation but Christians attacking other Christians is such a sad, sad thing.

Why can't we all just get along! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...