Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's Your Worry Wednesday

Head on over to Homemaker Honey to join in on What's Your Worry Wednesday! 
Where we practice 1 Peter 5:7, in casting light upon our worries and in turn casting them upon the Lord


I have two main worries that have been plaguing me lately.

1. Always my children. I worry about them, their safety, their minds, their thoughts etc.

2. Lately I have this sudden worry about my husband. I'm unsure what brought it on (perhaps too many Lifetime Movie Network movies!) but that he will be tempted by another woman. I'm definitely taking this one to prayer because it's unusual for me to worry about this.

Displaying All 4 Featured Results (0.004 seconds)




1 Peter 5:7 NASB - casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.


Philippians 4:6 NASB - Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.


Luke 12:22 NASB - And He said to His disciples, “For this reason I say to you, do not worry about your life, as to what you will eat; nor for your body, as to what you will put on.

Matthew 6:34 NASB - “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Usually I do pretty good with worry. I fully believe that the Lord works in mysterious ways and tend to have little trouble trusting HIM in most matters :-)

2 comments:

Homemaker Honey said...

Those are great verses you have shared. Keep your mind on them as you pray for your husband. It is wise to pray for your husband in this way. All wives can take a cue from you. Thanks for sharing!

Looking to the Lord with you,
Deborah
Homemaker Honey

Traci Michele said...

pst you won something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...