Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Movie Review (even though I don't usually do those!)



No spoilers here

So, approximately 10 days ago I rented Hachi from Redbox. I wasn't sure what it was about but I love dogs and this Akita is beautiful!

Let me just say, if you need a good cry I give this movie 10 stars!

**Warning** Do not watch this movie if you are even remotely suicidal, depressed, having a bad day or needing to go somewhere right after. Probably not a good date movie either unless you don't mind your date seeing your "ugly cry!"

Whew... I'm still recovering! and to top it off.. I do not cry at movies! Until today

1 comment:

Allison said...

Aww I love Hachi. Although I haven't watched the movie, I just know the story. But yes, it is very depressing.

Akitas are very loyal dogs but can be very dominant, but they're super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...