Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Depression



I have noticed by looking at my visitor logs that the majority of visitors that find me from a search engine are searching for things related to depression. In looking at this I realize that there must be so many people out there suffering (often silently) from depression and are looking to the internet for answers or help. Often times this is because you are embarassed or don't have anyone to turn to that you feel will understand you or what you are going through. I would like to expand on this subject here so that when someone stumbles onto my little piece of cyberspace they may find something helpful or perhaps even encouraging!

While I gather some information, please feel free to post comments with your experiences, resources, books, websites that may be helpful to others!

This is a subject that is very important to me and close to my heart as I myself deal with it on a daily basis. Lets see what we can come up with to help others here!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Way to have the courage to tackle this issue, Jules. I'm impressed. I pray God uses you in the lives of others as you vulnerably share your struggles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...