Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wonder

It's been an amazing week! It's been tough but as always a learning experience with so many reasons for thanks and praise!

We still have no internet but I am hopeful that we can take care of that next week if it is part of Gods plan. We did manage to keep our phones on and get groceries. I am so hopeful. I feel like this is such an important time for me personally as well as my family as a whole.

Posting from a phone is challenging :-)

Kevin may be closer than we thought to a big promotion at work. I had a dream that I was some sort of teacher at a Catholic school. This is interesting since I have been considering going back to school. However, there are no local Catholic schools.. We shall see where HE is taking all of this :-)

Thank you all for your prayers and support! I have been keeping up with everyone as best as I can on this little screen.

Peace

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...