Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ugh

I'm finding myself going from one extreme to another! My Aunt is staying here until tomorrow. It has gone surprisingly well. It's always interesting when you have someone else stay in your home for very long. But.. her dog got along with ours very well and there have been no problems! YEAH! I'm going to miss her!

I have been slacking spiritually. Missing prayer time, missing advent decorations on my prized Jesse tree... I don't seem to do well with any sort of change. It throws me off so easily.

I have a follow up appointment with my doctor on the 15th. I'm looking forward to it! I have gained so much weight since starting this medication plus I feel really depressed and apathetic alot of the time. I am sleeping WAY too much! Our finances are suffering because I'm not working and I can't imagine going back right now.

I find myself trying to come up with excuses to get out of going most anywhere. Whether it's to meet hubby for lunch or drive Dad to a doctors appointment. It's getting ridiculous. But, I do like ot be at home. Always have but not like this. I'd really love to have some energy back!

I still believe this is all for good though. Like I've said before I wouldn't be learning like I am if this hadn't happened.

1 comment:

Mary N. said...

Double ugh. I can relate to this kind of suffering, you can be assured of my prayers. God be with you, Julia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...