Tuesday, November 24, 2009

memory lapse

haha I don't remember what I've posted lately other than about Mom.

Sundays topic was scripture. Beautiful readings and so much information! The lady who did the class read from a book that I have officially put on my wish list. It is called Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. The reading was so beautiful.

Tonight we had RCIC for the kids. I was disappointed that there were a lot of people missing but it was nice that they had more one on one information. We went over our "homework" on the 10 Commandments and then talked about the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit (I think) and a little about confession. We are planning a field trip to see what confession is all about :-)

My son had a headache tonight after getting elbowed in the temple at basketball after school so he wasn't his usual chipper self. My daughter however was more talkative. She answered several questions that she could only have known from our Sunday RCIA classes. This lets me know again that she is actually digesting the information!

I need to post a picture of the puppy. We did decide to name him Jude. He's a mess! I'm almost done with the trim in the dining room and hope to post pics as soon as we get it up.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I am so thankful for this space to reflect or just ramble and for all of your prayers and comments!

1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

I LIKE the dog's name...hee hee (wonder why?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...