Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Thankful Thursday is hosted by Laurie over at Women Taking A Stand

I've said it before, it is so hard for me to pick one thing to be thankful for on Thursdays. I am thankful for the air we breathe, the clothes we wear, the food we eat. I am thankful for my pets and even the stray baby kitties under the porch. I am thankful for the beautiful Spring sun that shines on my roses that have grown much larger than any other rose I've ever seen this year! I'm thankful to live in the US with opportunities all around us even in an economic crisis.

I could go on for days!

However, today I think I'll go with fellowship.

I am thankful for fellowship! Most of my fellowship occurs online though a bit in person at church. I am new to all of this still - ie: infant in the Lord. I am just getting my feet wet, just getting to a point of even a miniscule amount of understanding. I am only starting to be bold enough to seek fellowship in my community.

I have found so many wonderful Christian women online. Between blogger, facebook and conferences I have been so blessed. Now with the conception of our Good Morning Girls group I even have people to share with and learn from on a daily basis! It keeps me accountable for my relationship with god.

I might get scatterbrained on this blog sometimes but it is a remarkable therapy for me to just sit and type. I can let it all out right here in black and white. Better yet I can look back on it and learn even more from it later.

Thank you all for being here on this journey with me!

I am Thankful for YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...