Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2nd


I'm feeling extremely creative today. Can you tell by my entry title? haha

Actually, I'm feeling very calm today. I love days like this. Not because I get so much accomplished or something grand happens but because I just feel darn good! Battling with depression/panic/anxiety for months can drain you and days like today can sometimes be rare gems :-) I'm not sure why today feels so good. Perhaps because it seems like Spring is finall approaching? Or maybe it's simply because God loves me.

I don't really have anything to post. I felt like I needed to though because I don't want to get out of the habit by going too many days without. I have been stripping and sanding trim, cleaning and playing a horribly addictive video game that the kids got for the Nintendo Wii game system...

Katelin starts outdoor track practice so my reprieve from that aspect of taxi service has come to an end. However, it looks like Brandon's basketball is over and I didn't even realize it! I thought we would make up some of the snowed out games but it doesn't look like it. And, just when I was getting OK with Casey driving on her own... she gets back with her old boyfriend who I worry about and now there is a whole new set of worries when she's out in my vehicle. We had a talk about it last night hopefully there wont be any problems... I just worry.

We have created a monster with our puppy! He is just about to turn 5 months old and he is rotten! We have a fenced in yard and a doggie door so the animals have a lot of freedom. I love that but when it comes time to put them on a leash, they don't know how to act. So, we bought an anti-pull harness for Jude last night. This is a great product! However, when just playing in the front yard (where safety does not allow running free) it doesn't work so great. He hasn't learned to control himself and tries to run this way and that. So, we are going to need to buy a regular harness and only use this new one for actual walks.

I'm off to do laundry and work on my kitchen cabinets!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love the picture of the still lake and, I can really understand how you feel. I also struggle with depression and anxiety, and when those peaceful days come it is pure bliss!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

The picture is oh so beautiful! Cathy

Thou Art Jules said...

Thanks ladies! I couldn't find anyone to give credit to but I couldn't resist even though I think it's computer generated it was perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...