Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last day to enter!

Wow, with everything going on I cannot believe it's almost time to pick a winner! Today is the last day so if you haven't entered or shared with your friends you still have time!!

I couldn't believe it when I noticed how close I was to my 100th post the other day! I thought hey... I'm going to have to do something special for this!!


So here are the goodies! (I love books you know...)



this is a sweet little book full of prayers covering everything from anxiety, grace, instruction and much much more!




A terrific love story not just between man and wife but father and son, mother and children etc. A fresh new idea that will have you making plans to write your own Wednesday Letters!



Another book on the power and importance of prayer especially aimed at Women.


Entry is easy as pie!

1. Post a comment here about your prayer life. I love learning from other people. When do you pray, how do you pray? How did you develop your prayer life. Do you have a specific prayer that you love and use most? Tell me about it!

2. Follow me :-)

3. And of course shamelessly promoting myself.. share this contest with the readers on your blog and provide them with a link to get to this post.

So you get up to 3 chances to win!

Contest ends Saturday March 20th at midnight EST

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...