Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Prayer

I found a terrific website called paperbackswap.com some time ago and have really enjoyed using their services. Basically you put your books on there and people request them. You receive credits for your books to use on books to order from others. You only pay the shipping. I love to read. I've been known to completely devour a book in very short periods of time. However when I noticed after quitting my job (maybe more on that later.) I had 5 credits. I'm putting them to good use!

I received this book today. The Power Of A Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian. Wow! I've only read a few pages as I don't speed through these types of books. Right away I found my new motto!

Lord, I look to you for everything I need in my life. Help me to put all my expectations in you.

This is what I need to do. I know that. I just need his help to do it! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...